Pellon® 809 Décor-Bond® is a firm, nonwoven, fusible stabilizer that provides extra crispness and support. It is fantastic for use in placemats, director chairs, lamp shades, and drapery headers. For areas that require extra rigidity, use 2 layers.
- 100% Polyester
- 45″ width
- Firm, fusible stabilizer
- Provides extra crispness and support
- Also available FLAT = unfolded
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm, Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- NOTE: Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics to make sure it is compatible with the fusible. Do not use fabric softner. This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking
- Place shiny adhesive side of Décor-Bond against wrong side of fabric.
- Place iron on wool setting with steam. Cover with a damp press cloth, press down firmly for 10-15 seconds lifting and overlapping to ensure all areas are fused.
Accessories: Use Décor Bond™ to add body and strength to fabrics used for projects such as eyeglass cases, tote bags, hat brims, visors, soft luggage, etc. For areas that require extra rigidity, use two layers.
Crafts: Create fabric flowers, ornaments, soft books, advent calendars, toys, etc.
Home Decorating: Décor Bond™ can be used in a wide range of home decorating projects, including wall hangings, closet organizers, bed caddies, kitchen accessories, placemats, table runners and coasters. Use Décor Bond® to create roller shades, valances, and drapery tiebacks.
- For large areas, start ironing in the middle of the piece and work out toward the edges.
- For areas that require extra rigidity, use 2 layers.
Sold by the 1/2m. One unit = 1/2m. (e.g. 2 units = 1m)