Class Policies and Information
In order to ensure that each student receives ample teacher attention and has enough time to complete their project, space in our classes is limited to four (4) students unless otherwise noted. Please arrive promptly and prepared for the class material; there's a lot to cover in each session!
Please read the prerequisites in the class descriptions to ensure that you meet the level required for the class material. If you feel you may not meet the prerequisites, don't hesitate to contact us for clarification and help selecting a class. Please note that materials and supplies are not included in the class fee unless otherwise noted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The following policy recognizes that our teachers should be compensated for their time, and gives wait-listed students the opportunity to join a sold-out class. Please be sure of your schedule before registering for a class.
Space in our classes is limited, therefore in order to reserve your seat, a 100% non-refundable deposit is required. You may register for a class in person, online, or over the phone (613-854-9091) with a credit card.
There are no refunds for classes.
Students who withdraw from a class with more than 72 hours notice will be issued store credit on their account that can be used for future classes or in-store purchases. Students who withdraw with less than 72 hours or who don't show up for a class forfeit their registration fee.
Covid-19 Safety Policy
Fabrications Ottawa is committed to providing our staff, students, and instructors with a safe learning environment. If you are unable to comply with our COVID-19 policies, you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- We will be checking for valid triple vaccine passports and matching photo ID
- Masks must be worn at all times during the class. We require full coverage masks, no face shields or plastic masks please.
- Please DO NOT attend class if you are unwell. We will do our best to reschedule or provide store credit if you become sick.
- Abuse will not be tolerated. Please be kind to the staff and instructors - we are all doing our best in this uncertain times!
- Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Feel free to bring your own water or beverage of choice, but please consume it away from staff and students (it must be in a container that can be sealed such as a travel mug or water bottle)
- All of our staff are expected to follow the same Covid-19 safety rules, so you can rest assured you will be in a safe environment.
Minimum Registration Policy
In the rare event that our minimum class enrollment is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the class. In cases where we cancel a class, students will be offered a full refund of the registration fees, a store credit, or a transfer to another class.
Minimum registration is noted on each class listing.
Unless otherwise noted, classes are for those who are aged 16+.
Please note that we reserve the right to postpone and reschedule a class because of unforeseen circumstances. We will make every effort to contact our students to inform them that a class has been cancelled and arrange makeup classes.
Newsletter Sign Up
Sign up for the class newsletter list to be notified first when new classes are posted.