Learn to Sew - Envelope Pillow Cover Class (Beginner - Sewing)
We have run out of stock for this item.
Friday, November 10, 2023 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Have you wanted to learn how to sew but need some help? Would you like to spruce up your couch at the same time? Learn to sew by making a simple envelope pillow case! You will learn how to use a sewing machine, how to cut fabrics and how to sew a simple project. End result is a cute pillow for your living space.
You will learn:
- Sewing machine basics such as winding a bobbin and threading the machine
- How to follow simple instructions on construction
- How to sew with a seam allowance
- How to cut with a rotary cutter and ruler
We will provide:
- 18" x 18" pillow form
You will need:
- 0.5m of non-directional fabric (we suggest quilting cotton)
- Matching thread if desired (we provide white and black thread)
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Tai