Eucalan provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any fiber!
- Use Eucalan before storing garments away for any period of time.
- Use Eucalan before washing pets, their bedding, or blankets (it's a natural flea inhibitor).
- Excellent for lingerie and sports wear.
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies and bedding.
- Cleans all fibre gently without scouring.
- Can be used for hand and machine washing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates and is low sudsing.
- Eucalan is completely biodegradable.
- No animal testing.
- Save time, water, and money - no rinsing is required!
- Lanolin is a natural conditioner: it reduces static in natural and synthetic fibres and it helps to control wrinkles.
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)