Eucalan provides superb cleaning and conditioning for any fiber!
- Use Eucalan before storing garments away for any period of time.
- Use Eucalan before washing pets, their bedding, or blankets (it's a natural flea inhibitor).
- Excellent for lingerie and sports wear.
- A nice scent for baby items like plush toys, blankies and bedding.
- Cleans all fibre gently without scouring.
- Can be used for hand and machine washing
- Contains no detergents or phosphates and is low sudsing.
- Eucalan is completely biodegradable.
- No animal testing.
- Save time, water, and money - no rinsing is required!
- Lanolin is a natural conditioner: it reduces static in natural and synthetic fibres and it helps to control wrinkles.
Natural antiseptic properties
Intoxicating scent with natural aphrodisiac
Contains natural essential oils, rather than synthetic fragrance
Eucalan No Rinse Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan Ingredient List:
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus oil)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)