The Victorian House Embroidery Stitch Sampler is a twist on Blackwork embroidery stitches.
Each stitch is printed right onto the fabric with an easy-to-follow lettered guide, plus you get to practice the stitch several more time on the sampler, including a finished piece in the center.
Stitches you'll learn:
• Floral Lace
• Closed Herringbone Darning
• Small Diamond
• Sketched Satin
The sampler pack includes:
• Screen printed pattern on cotton
• Range of DMC Embroidery Floss
• Link to a downloadable online guide
• Screen printed packaging - perfect for gift giving!
You'll also need:
• Embroidery needles
Recommended for Ages 12+
The finished sampler is 8.5"x8.5", fits onto a 6" hoop for framing.