Want to learn how to sew, but not sure where to start? This is a great class for you! In this class you will learn to how to use a sewing machine and sew both woven and knit fabrics. You will then use your new skills to make two different infinity scarves!
- none - no sewing experience necessary (or have not sewn for a long time - several years) and/or have never used a sewing machine before.
You will learn:
- Sewing machine basics
- How to sew a simple seam with both knit and woven fabrics
- How to cut with a rotary cutter and ruler
You will need:
- 0.5 m jersey knit fabric (we recommend cotton spandex jersey)
- 1 m woven fabric like quilting cotton, linen or double gauze
A list of our class policies can be found here: https://fabricationsottawa.com/pages/class-policies
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Beatrice