Learn to Sew - Mitred Corner Napkins
Learn to follow a simple tutorial to create our own cloth napkins. Such a simple but useful project. You will learn how to operate a sewing machine and the results will be useful napkins.
- None! No sewing experience necessary (or have not sewn for a long time - several years) and/or have never used a sewing machine before.
You will learn:
- Sewing machine basics such as winding a bobbin and threading the machine
- How to follow simple instructions on construction
- How to sew with a seam allowance and pivoting corners
- How to cut with a rotary cutter and ruler
You will need:
- 0.5m of quilting cotton or a linen/cotton blend
- matching thread
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Katy