Cross stitch has been around forever - and now you can add this craft to your list of hobbies! This class will explore the basics of cross stitching in a fun and social environment. You'll leave with a started project and the skills to continue on your own.
You will learn:
- how to read a cross stitch pattern
- how to start and finish a cross stitch (the stitch)
- how and why to separate embroidery thread strands
- how to switch between colours
- how to secure your work
We will provide:
- a complete cross stitch kit by Pigeon Coop Designs
You will need:
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 6.
This class is being taught by: Crystal