Classic high waisted rigid jean pattern set. Includes four cuts and multiple lengths for tall, regular and cropped. Pattern features a high rise to sit on the natural waist, button fly, close fit through the waist and hips and classic jeans details. Inspired by Megan Nielsen's hunt to find the perfect pair of vintage jeans this pattern will fulfil all of your vintage jean dreams!
View A is a tapered leg jean. View B is a straight leg jean. View C is a wide leg jean. View D is a jean short.
Want to see more photos of the Dawn? Search for #MNdawn on social media for customer makes!
Recommended fabrics: Bottom weight fabrics such as rigid denim, linen, twill, corduroy etc. Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabrics.
- Please refer to the photo for requirements
- 4 jeans buttons (shank button with tack) or regular buttons 5/8" (1.5cm) wide
- Fabric scraps for picks
- 9 rivets & posts (optional)
- Fusible interfacing
- Denim needle
- Topstich thread
- Denim zipper (optional in place of zipper fly)
- at least 6 1/4" (16cm) for size 0-6, at least 6 3/4" (17cm) for size 8-14, at least 7.5" (19cm) for size 16-20