John James Crafter's Collection Needles The Crafter's Collection is a brand new innovation in hand sewing needles, with carefully selected needle combinations which have never been available before in individually designed packs. Ever thought of adding beads to your cross stitch? Not sure which needle to use? We are delighted to introduce this unique pack of cross stitch needles and a specially designed needle to be used in attaching beads on top of a completed piece of cross stitch.
The needle is an embroidery needle with a blunt round point this ensures no worked stitches or fibres are split whilst sewing on top of the finished work.The diameter of the needles makes them suitable for bead work.
Envelope contents includes 14 needles:
- Tapestry 24 (x5)
- Embroidery Tapestry Point 5 (x4)
- Embroidery Tapestry Point 7 (x5)
More about the needles included in this set:
- Embroidery / Crewel Needles
- Embroidery needles have a longer eye than a standard Sharps needle, making them more suitable for threading stranded cotton. Apart from this, their length, diameter and point profile is akin to that of a Sharps needles
- Tapestry / Cross Stitch Needles
- These large eye needles allow the user to thread tapestry wool or six- stranded cotton easily. The blunt tapestry point enables the needle to pass through canvas without tearing or splitting its fibres.