Beginners Craft Needle Set - Assortment
We have run out of stock for this item.
This is a great set of needles designed for the beginner or the crafter who wishes to try and experiment with embroidery, quilting and cross stitch.The set contains beginner’s embroidery needles size 5, beginners quilting needles size 5 and beginners tapestry/cross stitch needles size 22.
The needle sizes are designed to encourage and create confidence before moving on to the next stage of ability. This is a great gift idea for any age.
This design is part of a set, with the next one up being the Advanced set. Why not buy both packs – a great gift for the needle enthusiast whatever their ability level. Creativity at your finger tips.
Envelope contents includes 14 needles:
- Embroidery 5 (x5)
- Quilting 5 (x4)
- Tapestry 22 (x5)
More about the needles included in this set:
- Embroidery / Crewel Needles
- Embroidery needles have a longer eye than a standard Sharps needle, making them more suitable for threading stranded cotton. Apart from this, their length, diameter and point profile is akin to that of a Sharps needles
- Quilting / Betweens Needles
- Specifically designed for quilters, the short length of these needles allows you to stitch far quicker than when using an ordinary sewing needle.
- Tapestry / Cross Stitch Needles
- These large eye needles allow the user to thread tapestry wool or six- stranded cotton easily. The blunt tapestry point enables the needle to pass through canvas without tearing or splitting its fibres.