This advanced needle set is designed for the discerning sewer and the needle enthusiast. This is the crème de la crème of all needle packs and contains the following needle combinations: embroidery size 10, quilting size 10 and cross stitch needles size 26.
All sizes offer the very finest quality needles in a unique collection for a professional finish.
This design is part of a set, starting with the Beginners set. Why not buy both packs – a great gift for the needle enthusiast whatever their ability level. Creativity at your finger tips.
Envelope contents includes 14 needles:
- Embroidery 10 (x5)
- Quilting 10 (x4)
- Tapestry 26 (x5)
More about the needles included in this set:
- Embroidery / Crewel Needles
- Embroidery needles have a longer eye than a standard Sharps needle, making them more suitable for threading stranded cotton. Apart from this, their length, diameter and point profile is akin to that of a Sharps needles
- Quilting / Betweens Needles
- Specifically designed for quilters, the short length of these needles allows you to stitch far quicker than when using an ordinary sewing needle.
- Tapestry / Cross Stitch Needles
- These large eye needles allow the user to thread tapestry wool or six- stranded cotton easily. The blunt tapestry point enables the needle to pass through canvas without tearing or splitting its fibres.