September 6, 13 and 20, 2023 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Squared Up quilt pattern is a fast and fun quilt and is perfect for showing off your favorite prints! This throw sized quilt will come together easily with a layer cake (10" pre-cut squares) and some background fabric. You will be completing just the quilt top in this class and will need to quilt and bind it on your own time.
This class is three sessions. Please make sure you can attend all sessions.
- how to use a sewing machine (winding a bobbin, threading, sewing with a consistent seam allowance)
- how to sew simple seams
You will learn:
- How to maintain 1/4" seam allowances
- How to use a layer cake pre-cut
- How to balance colours in your project
We will provide:
- a copy of the pattern - Squared Up by Cotton and Joy. You can see it here. You do not need to purchase the pattern as it is already included in the class fee.
You will need:
- Throw size
- you will need 1 layer cake (You can see the layer cakes we have available here.)
- 2 yards background fabric
- matching thread (please only use cross wound bobbins - Mettler, Gutermann, Aurifil)
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Kirsten