1/2M Pellon 855F: Tailor's Elite Fusible Interfacing
855F Tailor’s Elite™ is a high performance interfacing from Pellon®’s family of luxury fusibles, offering soft, supple results. It is a stitch-reinforced, fusible, nonwoven interfacing designed for medium to heavy weight woven and knit fabrics, including gabardine, poplin, linen, fine wale corduroy, synthetic suede, double knit, wool, and wool blends. Tailor’s Elite™ is great for controlled support and tailored shaping in suits and coats.
- White, Black
- 100% Polyester
- 20″ width
- Stitch-reinforced nonwoven fusible interfacing
- Designed for medium to heavy weight woven and knit fabrics
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm or cool on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- NOTE: Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics to make sure it is compatible with the fusible. It is recommended to pre-wash all fabrics to remove any coatings that might interfew with the fuisble. Do not use fabric softner. This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking
- Pin pattern piece to Tailor's Elite followig grain line arrows and cut. Trim seam allowances to 1/8". Place rough fusible side of Tailor's Elite against wrong side of fabric. Pin, then steam-bast along edges with tip of iron. Remove pins.
- Cover with damp press cloth. Set iron on silk/wool setting. Use a gliding motion to iron interfacing into place. Apply light pressure when ironing. Steam press on right side. Let fabric cool, then check bond. Repeast steps if needed.
- Use the damp press cloth as a temperature and timing guide. After 10-15 seconds, press cloth should be dry. If not, raise iron temperature or hold iron in place a few seconds longer.
Sold by the half metre. Select qty: 1 for 0.5m, qty: 2 for 1m, qty: 3 for 1.5m, etc.