Pellon® 911FF Fusible Featherweight is a fusible, non-woven interfacing for light to mid-weight fabrics. It is best for use with wovens and knits such as challis, chambray, jersey, broadcloth, and linen. Fusing is not recommended for triacetate, lace, seersucker, or rainwear.
- Charcoal Grey, White
- 100% Polyester
- 20″ width
- Featherweight fusible interfacing
- Use with light to mid-weight fabrics
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- NOTE: Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics to make sure it is compatible with the fusible. It is recommended to pre-wash all fabrics to remove any coatings that might interfere with the fusible. Do not use fabric softener. This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking
- Pin pattern piece to Fusible Featherweight following grainline arrows and cut. Trim seam allowances to 1/4". Next, place fusible side of Fusible Sheerweight against the wrong side of fabric. Pin, then steam-baste along edges with tip of iron. Remove pins.
- Cover with a damp press cloth. Set iron on Medium/Steam setting. Press firmly for full 10 seconds. Repeat, lifting and slightly overlapping iron until all interfacing is fused. Steam press on right side. Let fabric cool, then check bond. Use steam iron with metal sole plate. Hand-held steamers will not permanently bond interfacing to fabric.
- Use the damp press cloth as a temperature and timing guide. After 10-15 seconds, press cloth should be dry. If not, raise iron temperature or hold iron in place a few seconds longer.
Sold by the half metre. Select qty: 1 for 0.5m, qty: 2 for 1m, qty: 3 for 1.5m, etc.