Pellon® 808 Craft-Fuse® is a fast and easy-to-use nonwoven, fusible fabric backing that adds strength and body. It is excellent for home décor projects, apparel accessories and children’s toys. For areas that require extra rigidity, use 2 layers. It is completely sewing machine safe and won’t gum up your needle.
- 100% Polyester
- 20″ by-the-yard width
- Packaged size: 15″ x 4yds
- Fusible stabilizer
- Sewing machine safe
- Machine wash warm, Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- NOTE: Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics to make sure it is compatible with this product. Do not use fabric softner. This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking
- Place shiny adhesive side of Craft Fuse™ against wrong side of fabric.
- Turn iron on Wool/Steam seeting with steam. Cover over with a damp press cloth.
- Press iron down firmly in place for approximately 8-10 seconds. Lift and repeat, slightly overlapping until entire area is fused.
- For large areas, start ironing in the middle of the piece and work out toward the edges.
- For areas that require extra rigidity, use 2 layers.
Sold by the 1/2m. One unit = 1/2m. (e.g. 2 units = 1m)