TruFelt 100% Wool Felt Sheets- 545 Kelly
20cm by 30cm. Assorted Colours.
TrueFelt distinguishes itself from others by its woolier look and a slightly greater weight per meter. TrueFelt weighs ca. 450 gram per meter. The felt is made from pure wool from South American breeds of sheep and produced in Europe.
The properties of TrueFelt make this material extremely suitable and safe for chidren’s toys 4 years and older. Furthermore, TrueFelt is often used for interior decoration, wall finishing and upholstery.
The 100% woolenfelt is also used in theaters, photo studios, architectual puposes and for luxurious trade show presentations.
Thanks to the natural character of this 100% woolen felt, TrueFelt has a huge number of applications and is a highly valued product.
- TrueFelt is pure woolen felt
- TrueFelt is felt made from pure wool
- TrueFelt is felt made from South American sheep
- TrueFelt is felt produced in Europa
- TrueFelt is felt that satisfies the European guidelines for fabricating pure woolen products
- TrueFelt is a woolen felt that is dyed with non-toxic and heavy metal-free dyes
- TreuFelt is safe for children and can be used in children’s toys
- TrueFelt is machine-washable using a wool program no warmer than 30 degrees
- TrueFelt can shrink just slightly, but usually no more than 5%.
- TrueFelt can be ironed using an average warm temperature