Back to: Sewing Classes
Rope Bowl Class (Advanced Beginner Sewing)
Put your new sewing skills to the test by making a rope bowl. This low-investment/high-reward project will let you practice a zig-zag stitch, making a fun catch-all basket that you can use in your sewing space (or anywhere your heart desires).
- how to thread and use a sewing machine
- how to wind a bobbin
- how to construct simple seams
You will learn:
- how to use a zig-zag stitch to create a rope bowl
We will provide:
- 1 package of 100% cotton clothesline
- 1 150m spool of thread in our choice of colour
You will need:
- scraps of cotton (if desired to add colour to your project)
A list of our class policies can be found here: https://fabricationsottawa.com/pages/class-policies
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Vicki