Pellon® ST-805 Wonder-Under® Tape is a paper-backed fusible web tape that is extremely versatile for use in apparel, quilting and craft & home décor projects. It fuses fabric to fabric, or to any other porous surface such as wood or cardboard. It is particularly handy when creating seams, adding ribbon to projects, or appliquéing small fabric scraps
- 100% Acid-Free Polyester
- Paper-backed fusible web tape
- Sewing Machine Safe
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Packaged Size: 5/8″ x 20 yards
- For hems cut and press strips of Wonder-Under to hem allowance. Peel off paper, turn up hem and fuse.
- Press: Place rough side of Wonder-Under against wrong side of fabric, press for 5-8 seconds with hot dry iron. Let cool
- Peel & Fuse: Gently peel off paper backing. Position fusible fabric web side down on the project. Cover with damp press cloth. With iron at wool setting press firmly for 10-15 seconds (heavier fabrics = more time). Repeat lifting and overlapping iron until all fabric is fused. Remove press cloth and iron fabric to eliminate excess moisture.
- Use your damp press clothing as a temperature and timing guide. After 10 secnds, press cloth should be dry. If not, raise iron temperature or hod iron in place a few seconds longer.