Triangle Fade is a quick and fun pattern that plays with color gradients. Cut equilateral triangles using templates, which are provided within the pattern, or with a square ruler with 30/60 degree lines. Instructions for both are included within the pattern.
- 3 sizes: Baby (30" x 36"), Small Throw (46" x 55") and Large Throw (58" x 69")
- Pattern includes helpful diagrams, thorough instructions, alternate color-way ideas and a coloring page to plan your quilt.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- WOF= 42" if your WOF is less than 42" wide, you may need more yardage
- Pattern is for personal use only. Duplication of any kind is prohibited.
- You may sell quilts that you make using Lo & Behold patterns, but please give design credit to Lo & Behold Stitchery