Tie Bow Blouse XL-3XL
The Tie bow blouse is versatile with a classic shape. It features bust darts and a standing collar where you can attach a tie with buttons to the back. The sleeves end with pleats to create a puff and close with button cuffs. Use #taltiebowblouse for sharing your make and for inspiration!
- Light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
- 110-120 cm fabric width
- XS 2.0 m / S 2.1 m / M 2.2 m / L 2.2 m / XL 2.8 m / 2XL 3.1 m / 3XL 3.3 m
- 140-150 cm fabric width
- XS 1.8 m / S 1.9 m / M 1.9 m / L 2.0 m / XL 2.1 m / 2XL 2.2 m / 3XL 2.2 m
- Fusible interfacing
- 9 pieces of (approx) 1 cm shirt buttons
- Matching Thread
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Use different fabric for the blouse and the tie
- Lengthen it into a dress
- Make a collarless version