The Ottoline is a boxy workwear jacket with cuff and side seam splits and inside pocket.
Although a lovely design detail, the vents are a little tricky so Merchant & Mills has included instructions to simplify Ottoline by excluding the side seams and sleeve vents if you like. They have found that a heavy duty thread rather than a topstitch thread gives a more authentic look to the topstitching and is easier to use. You may find you get a better stitch using a matching ‘sew all’ thread in the bobbin.
- This is a multi-size paper pattern in an envelope, including UK sizes 6-18.
- Denim - medium weight (8-12oz), cotton drill or canvas, dry oilskin, linen and corduroy
- Please refer to the photo for requirements
- 5 buttons (approx 22mm)
- Matching thread (see notes above)
- Contrast thread (see notes above)