100% Polyamide. Regular-weight fusible bonding web. Fuse-baste zippers, trims and pockets. Match Plaids & prints by fuse-basting seams
Instructions for fuse-basting seams:
- Working on a heat resistent surfast, please Stitch Witchery between fabric layers.
- Press under one seam allowance.
- Pin strip of Stitch Witchery on seam allowance close to fold
- Hold steam iron over Stitch Witchery (without touching it) until it becomes tacky and sticks to fabric.
- Place this seam allowance over un-pressed seam allowance.
- Cover with damp press cloth. Set steam iron on "Wool" and press for 10 seconds on each side. Do not slide iron.
- Turn fabric to wrong side & stitch seam along fold
*Always test on a scrap of intended fabric before use. Follow all fabric/garment manufacturer's care instructions. Do not bleach