Spring Robin Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit features an American robin in colours reminiscent of spring.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of celadon green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 57 stitches wide by 70 stitches high and involves the use of 6 different colours.
It is made using full stitches only.