Serger Skill Building: Unpaper Towels (Advanced Beginner - Serger)
Make some fun and practical un- paper towels out of fabric on your serger and make a cute little storage basket too! Learn how to serge around corners and draft a simple little basket to
store your new towels/wipes.
- Serger Basics 1.0 and/or 2.0 or you are able to operate your serger without assistance (you can confidently thread your machine and troubleshoot issues).
You will learn:
- How to serge around corners
- Draft a simple pattern for a cloth basket
- Sew boxed corners
- Create flat bottom
We will provide:
- use of any tools needed during class
You will need:
- Serger, all accessories and instruction manual - please make sure your machine is in good working order and has all the parts needed. (You must know how to use your serger for this class)
- 4 spools of serger thread
- 1m Flannel
- 1 Fat quarter
- 10 - 20 inches of waffle cotton
SERGER NOT INCLUDED
- if you are bringing your OWN serger, please select the ticket type 'Bring your own serger'
- if you need to borrow the one serger we have, please select the ticket type 'Borrow our serger'
WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE that there will be a serger available for you to use if you do not select the appropriate ticket type.
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 5.
This class is being taught by: Beatric