The Saltwater Slip is a simple slip dress with adjustable straps that can be layered or worn on its own. The pattern comes with two length options: above the knee, and tea length (with side slits). It also comes with optional side ties to add a bit of waist shaping. Wear this slip over a tee shirt, under a sheer dress, or on its own! The pattern comes in sizes XS-7X and includes multiple cup size options (B/C and C/D). This is a pullover dress with no closures. You'll want to make this easy-to-sew slip again and again!
- Includes sizes XS - 7X
- Pattern includes two cup size options (B/C and C/D)
- Pattern includes options for two lengths. Above the knee and tea length with side slits.
- Beginner level sewing
- Pattern printed on tissue paper
- Designed for woven fabrics
- The Saltwater Slip is designed for light to midweight woven fabrics. For the classic slip look, choose rayon challis, silk, lawn, voile or lightweight linen.
- Please refer to the photo for requirements
Skill: Confident Beginner