ONE PATTERN, MANY PERFECT MIDI DRESSES
A dress with a classic silhouette, a round neck, a concealed rear zip and inseam pockets. The magic occurs when you put on the sleeve of your preference. The pattern features a basic long sleeve, a puff long sleeve with button cuff and a 3/4 box pleat sleeve with a cuff as well as a sleeveless version. Use #talmultimididress for more inspiration or for sharing your make.
- Light to medium light weight fabrics such as cotton, tencel, silk, lawn, linen, crepe de chine or wool crepe.
- 140-150 cm fabric width XS 1.9 m / S 2.1 m / M 2.1 m / L 2.3 m / XL 2.7 m / 2XL 2.7 m / 3XL 2.7 m
- 110-120 cm fabric width XS 2.5 m / S 2.6 m / M 2.7 m / L 2.9 m
- Fusible interfacing
- Invisible zipper, 60 cm
- Matching Thread
- For the puff sleeve: 4 sew-in-buttons, approx 1 cm.
- Average (3/4)
MAKE MORE WITH THIS PATTERN
- Make it sleeveless (included in pattern) - instructions on how to here.
- Colour block with different colour on top and skirt
- Have an exposed metal or contrast colour zip as a feature