These lightweight, 2.5" square tools are compact and handy to have along, whether you tuck them inside your knitting bag or hang them from the ball chain loop outside for easy access.
Whether you’re new to knititng or more experienced, there’s a tool to help with almost any project. Mini tools make perfect gifts and are a great way to try out new techniques.
- Brioche Basics - Instructions
- Brioche Increases and Decreases - Instructions
- German Short Rows - Instructions
- Kitchener - instructions for reminding you how to graft live stitches together seamlessly
- Make 1 Right and Left - Instructions
- Wrap and Turn - Instructions
- Tubular Cast On - Instructions
- Wraps Per Inch Tool - for measuring the thickness of any yarn. Wrap the yarn into the inch-wide notch and compare the number of times your yarn fits in the slot with the key.