A softly structured waistcoat with a boxy fit, two welt pockets and a simple stitched belt at the back. Layer up in the winter or wear on its own in the summer in a tumbled linen.
- This is a multi-size paper pattern in an envelope, including UK sizes 18-28. All seam allowances are 1.5cm unless stated otherwise and are included in the pattern. Please note this pattern is printed on paper not tissue paper.
- 5-8oz linen, 5-10oz denim, light – medium weight corduroy, wool, wool blends, cotton canvas or twill. For the lining: lightweight wovens such as calico, cotton lawn, cotton, cotton blends, tencel/linen (when choosing your cloth consider that the lining fabric may be visible).
- Please refer to the photo for requirements
- Matching thread.
- 0.65M/ 3/4YD interfacing.
- 6 x 1.5cm/ 3/4″ buttons.
- 2.5cm / 1″ buckle slider or two extra buttons (optional).