Introduction to Foundation Paper Piecing - Heart (Advanced Beginner - Sewing)
Wednesday, November 15, 2023 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Ready to elevate your quilting game? Join us for an fun class, where we're turning pieces of fabric into a heart quilt block. Discover the art of precision and creativity as we guide you through the foundation paper piecing technique. You will be creating a single quilt block that is 7" square.
- Familiarity with quilting
- Know how to use rotary cutter and ruler
- Consistent 1/4" seams
You will learn:
- how to use foundation paper piecing templates
- how to use a seam roller and add a 1/4" ruler
We will provide:
- A copy of the pattern
- A copy of the foundation paper pieces on foundation paper
- Use of a sewing machine during class
You will need:
- Quilting cotton scraps or a few FQs
- A seam roller
- 6" or 12" add a 1/4" ruler
- Matching thread - we provide white and black polyester thread, please bring thread if you would like to use another colour or cotton thread.
- A washable glue stick (optional but useful)
A list of our class policies can be found here.
Minimum registration is 3. Maximum is 6.
This class is being taught by: Kirstin