Haralson Belt Bag Kit - Cumin with Leather Strap Closure
This kit includes everything you need to make a bag with a single fabric for the exterior with a leather strap closure.
A belt bag that’s perfect for everyday use. Compact and easy to wear across the front or back of body. Great bag for travel and security. Multiple flap hardware closure options for maximum versatility. The back zippered pocket is perfect for your phone, with a spacious interior with zippered pocket inside!
- perfect for running errands or while traveling, stays close to body
- back zippered pocket secures most important items (phone/keys)
- roomy interior with zippered pocket
Approx. Finished Dimensions: 9½” wide by 2” deep, 7” tall (24.1 cm x 5.1 cm x 17.8 cm)
We have a Sew Along for this pattern starting on October 10 at 8:00 pm. Join Michelle for four weeks to make this lovely bag. Watch the Sew Along videos on our Youtube channel, and don't forget to purchase the pattern here!. Share your makes with us on Instagram via #Fabricationer!
The kit includes everything you need for this pattern:
- 0.25m of Dry Oilskin in Cumin (main exterior)
- 0.5m of quilting cotton (lining)
- 1.5m of 1" cotton webbing (strap)
- 1m of 20" wide SF101
- 1 - Matching thread
- 0.5m (18") of zipper tape and 2 pulls - Brown Tape with Antique Coil
- Level 3 Basic Hardware Kit in Antique- 2 x 1" swivel hooks, 2 x 1" d-rings, 1 x 1" slider
- Leather strap closure - 3/4" brown leather straping, 1 x 3/4" swivel hook, 1 x 3/4" d-ring, 3 small chicago screws