Woven twill tape makes the most lovely fabric. Filled with light and texture, this bag will become your go-to stash spot for just about anything, or the perfect little handbag with these lovely wooden handles!
This bag is constructed in a rectangle of hand-woven fabric (no loom!) which is then hand stitched into place. It is straight forward in terms of technique (it's just over-under) but a little more time intensive in terms of weaving and hand-sewing (no machine required).
Measures 12.5" (32cm) high, 12.5" (32cm) wide without handles
- detailed bella bento bag video, walking though every step of weaving the bento bag
- supplemental written instructions to show how to add handles to your bag
- 1 ball of Flax & Twine cotton twill tape, 50 yards (43m), 100g (3.5oz) of 3/8" (1cm)
- 1 spool coordinating valdani thread for hand stitching.
- sharp tapestry needle
- kit does not include sewing pins, which you will need.