Pellon® 880F Sof-Shape® is a fusible, nonwoven, multi-purpose interfacing for light, gentle support in suits, sportswear, and dresses. It will permanently hold a garment’s soft, fluid lines and is therefore ideal for fabrics such as crepe, challis, gabardine, lightweight wool, and flannel. Sof-Shape® has no grain and can be cut in any direction.
- 100% Polyester
- Fusible, nonwoven, multi-purpose interfacing
- Great for light, gentle support in suits, sportswear, and dresses
- Sewing machine safe
- Washable, dry cleananle
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low, iron low steam.
- All bias. Has no grain; can be cut in any direction
- NOTE: Always pre-test product and pre-wash fabrics to make sure it is compatible with the fusible. Do not use fabric softner. This interfacing does not require pre-shrinking
- Use the damp press cloth as a temperature and timing guide. After 10-15 seconds, press cloth should be dry. If not, raise iron temperature or hold iron in place a few seconds longer.
Sold by the 1/2m. One unit = 1/2m. (e.g. 2 units = 1m)