1/2M Cotton Jacquard Squares in RasaiMerchant & Mills
Please note that this fabric comes to us from the distributor in 5m lengths. If you order more than 5m (or ten 0.5m units) it will arrive to you in two pieces. Additionally, because it comes to us in 5m lengths, we may not be able to fill your order with a continous cut. If we are unable to fill your order with a continous cut, we will offer you the option to cancel your order.
A warm orange shade. This layered cotton has a jacquard weave that gives it a quilted look and feel.
The reverse is a gauzy cotton, there is no batting in the middle of this cloth, the inside is made up of a series of thicker yarns which gives it the quilted feel. The top is a fine cotton.
If possible we would advise serging or zigzagging your raw edges before sewing to prevent fraying.
We can see this being used for throws, quilts, quilted jackets, oversized cushions, and smaller cosmetic bags.
- 100% BCI cotton. (The Better Cotton Initiative is a global not-for-profit organisation and the largest cotton sustainability programme in the world.)
- 120cm wide.
- Approx. 500gsm.
- The squares are approximately 4cm.
- This fabric is prewashed.
- Made in India.
- We recommend not using this for something that will sit in direct sunlight.
- Wash cool. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Iron cool.
- There will be colour variations between pieces. There may also be colour graduation over the piece.
Sold by the 1/2m. One unit = 1/2m. (e.g. 2 units = 1m)