Sea to Sky Cross Stitch KitDiana Watters
This pattern was inspired by the collision of nature that occurs in British Columbia. You can stand on a beach, and gaze at the ocean... and then turn around and be faced with soaring mountain vistas!
Please note that this is a cross stitching kit, and is not a finished piece. You do however get all of this:
- Reference cover photo of finished piece
- Colour chart with DMC colour codes used along with all required thread pre-cut for easy use
- PDF pattern, enlarged for easy reading
- PDF stitching basics guideline for all experience levels
- Embroidery needle
- Aida Fabric in the colour indicated
This design was stitched on 14 count White AIDA cloth, and is mounted in a 8" hoop.