Pellon ST-807 Wonder Web Tape: 1/4" 10.4 meters
We have run out of stock for this item.
Pellon® ST-807 Wonder-Web® Tape is a fusible web tape that bonds fabric to fabric. It fuses easily in just seconds and can replace sewing or gluing. It is extremely versatile for use in apparel, quilting and craft & home décor projects.
- 100% Polyamide
- Fusible web tape
- Bonds fabric to fabric
- Sewing Machine Safe
- Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low or dry clean.
- Packaged Size: 6.5mm x 10.4m (1/4" x 11 1/3 yards)
- Preheat your iron to a Wool/Steam setting.
- Cut your peice of Wonder-Web tape and fabric to desired size.
- Place Wonder-Web tape between fabric layers. Cover with damp pressing cloth and with iron on Wool/Steam setting press FIRMLY in place for 10 seconds. Do not slide iron. Lift iron and overlap slightly to next area until entire piece is fused. Let cool.
- Press from other side to remove excess moisture. Wonder-Web tape is machine washable and dry cleanable. Do not use fabric softener.
Tips and Techniques:
- Use your damp pressing cloth as a temperature guide for your iron. When you lift the iron to move the next section, the pressing cloth should be almost dry. If not, you may need to adjust the temperature of your iron or press in palce a bit longer.