Madelinetosh has a new base, Tosh Wool + Cotton. This new fiber is a DK weight base made up of a blend of 50% Superwash Merino and 50% Pima Cotton. This yarn dyes differently than any other base in their collection - the superwash Merino wool picks up the dye while the Pima cotton stays white, creating a beautifully soft melange. This yarn is great for crocheted hats, shawls, summer weight tops, and so much more.
See Madeline Tosh's patterns designed specifically for this new base.
- 50% Superwash Merino Wool / 50% Pima Cotton
- Dk weight | 100 grams
- 219 yards | 200 meters
- Knit | 20 - 22 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 6 - 7 or 4.0 - 4.5mm
- Crochet | 12 - 17 sts = 4in or 10cm | US 7 - I9 or 4.5 - 5.5mm
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle, air dry flat
- Dyed by hand in Texas from wool ethically sourced in Peru
Please note that Madeline Tosh products are not eligible for sales, promotions, or discounts.