This cross stitch kit features a geometric rendition of one of the most popular house plants, the Monstera deliciosa. If you are a green thumb or just love the aesthetic that beautiful house plants bring to a space, this pattern is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A piece of sea foam green 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 5" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- A detailed instruction booklet explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 41 stitches wide by 47 stitches high and involves the use of 8 different colours.
It is made using only basic stitches.