This cross stitch kit features a geometric landscape composed of misty mountains, a beach and a pink sunrise. If you love the great outdoors and want to celebrate the beauty of nature for a few hours of stitching, this kit is for you!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the supplies required to make it yourself. Your kit includes:
- A coloured pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A black & white pattern showcasing symbols and back stitching;
- A pattern with coloured blocks;
- One piece of oatmeal coloured 14 count Aida fabric;
- One size 24 tapestry needle;
- One 6" embroidery hoop;
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete the project;
- An instruction booklet showing you the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 73 stitches wide X 50 stitches high. The finished pattern, when stitched on 14 count aida cloth, fits well into a 6" or 7" embroidery hoop.
It requires a basic level of knowledge about cross stitching as it is made using basic stitches and involves the use of 12 colours.