This cross stitch kit features a stitched constellation above mountains. You'll have the choice to stitch one of the following three famous constellations: Ursa Major (Big Dipper), Cassiopeia or Orion. Take some time to celebrate the beauty of a starry sky by stitching this Constellation pattern, one of the designs in our 'Starry Sky' series.
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- Three main patterns including DMC colour codes and symbols (one for each constellation)
- One piece of black 14 count Aida fabric
- One 4" embroidery hoop
- One size 24 tapestry needle
- Enough DMC coloured embroidery thread to complete one constellation project
- A detailed instruction booklet offering advice on cross stitching basics.