Back to: Pigeon Coop Designs
Camping Sunset Cross Stitch Kit
This cross stitch kit features a geometric sunset above a tent nestled in the forest. Stitch your own version of the campground you want to spend a night at!
This is not a completed project, but rather a kit that contains the materials required to make it yourself.
Your kit includes:
- A main pattern including DMC colour codes and symbols;
- A pattern showcasing black and white symbols;
- A piece of black 14 count Aida fabric;
- A size 24 tapestry needle;
- A 6" embroidery hoop;
- Detailed bilingual (EN-FR) instructions explaining the basics of cross stitching.
This design is 59 stitches wide by 67 stitches high and involves the use of 13 different colours.
It is made using basic, three-quarter and back stitches.