Darling Ranges Dress 0-20
Easily adaptable modern shirt dress. Pattern features deep v-neck, button front, high waistline, multiple sleeve lengths, large pockets and ties at the back to allow it to be worn in a fitted or loose style.
Version A includes waist darts and a gathered skirt. Version B is a dartless blouse, and Version C is a dartless dress or tunic.
Want to see more photos of the Darling Ranges? Search for #MNdarlingranges on social media for customer makes!
Recommended fabrics: This pattern works well with a variety of light to medium fabrics such as silk, crepe de chine, lightweight cottons (voile, batiste, lawn, chambray), lightweight linen & rayon.
Additional fabric may be required to match patterned fabrics.
- Please refer to the photo for requirements
- 5 buttons 5/8" (1.5cm) wide (View B)
- 9 buttons 5/8" (1.5cm) wide (View A & C)
- 1/4" (6mm) wide elastic
- Fusible interfacing (optional)
- 1/2" (1.2cm) wide single fold bias tape (optional)