Knit this cute hat during the spring or summer months and the delightful color and fun flowers will brighten your days when winter arrives!
Upsala is worked in the round from the bottom up. It begins with a twisted knit 1, purl 1 ribbing at the brim, and then a fun dandelion pattern is worked around the body of the hat. Decreases are integrated into the stitch pattern to shape the crown.
• 1 skein of Kelbourne Woolens Germantown Bulky in Goldenrod
• 1 leather tag and color coordinating yarn winding to sew tag on
• 1 Kelbourne Woolens drawstring bag
• 1 postcard with image and URL to download the free pattern
• 1 Year of Bulky Hats sticker