The Arlo Track Jacket is the perfect lightweight layer. It features a sport collar, interesting seamlines, and comfortable front pockets. The Arlo is fitted without being tight and comes with three length options: short 22”/56cm, medium 24”/61cm, and long 26”/66cm. It is the type of zip-up you can wear on its own in fall and under a warm coat in winter.
This is a unisex pattern and looks great on all gender expressions! This pattern is intermediate but is achievable by the confident beginner.
- Purchase includes sizes XS/0 - 7X/32 (32”/81cm -60”/152cm chest).
- Intermediate level sewing.
- Designed for knit fabrics.
- Zipper foot
- Marking tool
- Separating zipper (22”/56cm for short, 24”/61cm for medium, and 26”/66cm for long)
- Wonder Tape
- Stay tape (optional). You may want to stabilize the upper pocket seams if you are using fabric that is really stretchy. See Recommended Fabric section for more info.
- This jacket is designed for knits with at least 20% cross grain stretch.
- French terry, sweatshirt fleece, ponte, and other sturdy knits are ideal for this pattern.
- Knits that are really drapey are not suitable for this pattern.