“Marguerite” is a little sheep who appreciates the little things nature has to offer. Whether it’s a flower or a butterfly. Marguerite celebrates every moment in life, which is why she wears a party hat every day!
With this illustration, the artist Amélie Lehoux winks at nature, which allows us to disconnect, regardless of our age. She experiments with both traditional and digital ideas. The interaction between shapes, colors and textures is paramount in her work. Amélie enjoys creating images that are both evocative and fun. Amélie is an illustrator and graphic designer from Montreal.
This edition has been created for the young ones. So that they can take the first step towards petit point embroidery, have fun and relax.
- Embroidery size: 7×7 in (18 x 18 cm)
- Level: This design will fit all levels!
You will find everything you need in Fil d’art kit
- canvas with a printed design and sewn edges all around the canvas, for a pleasant and easy experience
- cotton yarn
- unique cotton storage bag, screen printed in Montreal
- tutorial (in English and French)
About Fil relax:
For Vasilisa and Anne-Lise, co-founders of the Quebecoise company Fil relax, it is the thread that resources them and bonds their friendship. Re-imagine embroidery and offering it as a different way of expression animates them deeply.